71 Clutter-Free Stocking Stuffer Ideas
The holidays aren’t about gifts, but for most people, gifts are a part of the holidays. After taking care of the main presents, the stocking can be an afterthought filled with small items bought at the last minute that end up clutter after a few days.
But not this year! Below are 71 clutter-free stocking stuffer ideas that will make it easy to fill the stockings of everyone on your list with things they’ll actually want and use.
CLUTTER-FREE STOCKING IDEAS FOR KIDS
Keep the kids active, entertained, and off screens on cold winter days with these stocking stuffer ideas.
1. Passes to zoo, play place, bowling, mini-golf, museum, rock climbing, trampoline park, science centre, tubing etc.
2. Tickets to a show or sporting event.
3. A magazine subscription. What kid doesn’t LOVE getting their own mail addressed to them? Check out this list of 14 magazines for Canadian kids from helpwevegotkids.com
Kids feel pretty special when they can “pay” for their own treat, so gift certificates are an especially fun stocking stuffer.
4. Gift certificate to ice cream shop.
5. Gift certificate to favourite chain restaurant.
6. Hot chocolate bombs.
7. Favourite chocolate/candy.
Just check it’s a craft supply or toy the recipient likes and doesn’t already have a full stash of.
8. Craft supplies: sidewalk chalk, markers, crayons, pencil crayons, paint etc.
9. Temporary tattoos
10. Card games: Uno, Old Maid, Skip Bo etc.
11. Play-doh or clay
12. A jump rope
A few more ideas that didn’t fit into the other categories but are sure to be a big hit!
13. A mini-flashlight: I have yet to come across a kid who doesn’t love a flashlight.
14. Hair accessories: hair elastics, scrunchies, headbands etc.
15. Bubble bath.
16. Gloves, hat or scarf: by this time in the winter, there are usually mitts without a partner and/or hats and scarves that have disappeared.
CLUTTER-FREE STOCKING IDEAS FOR TEENAGERS
These ideas will keep the teenagers on your list active and entertained on cold winter days too!
17. Gift cards: to movies, arcade, escape room, rock climbing, bowling, an adventure sports centre, tubing etc.
18. Tickets to attraction, sporting event or concert.
Their favorite treat is sure to bring a smile to any teenager’s face.
19. Gift card to their favourite coffee shop or restaurant.
20. Hot chocolate bombs.
21. A package of thier favourite coffee/tea
22. Their favourite chocolate/candy.
23. Gum and mints.
24. A pop socket: make it unique by customizing one for them or giving them the option to customize their own.
25. A phone case: another gift that can be customized to really make it special.
26. Phone screen protector.
27. Gift card to app store/itunes.
28. Gift card for spa.
29. Chapstick/lip gloss.
30. Bubble bath/bath bombs
31. Toiletries: body wash, shaving cream, razors, hand lotion, toothbrush.
32. Hair accessories: head bands, hair elastics, scrunchies hair clips, barrettes, comb/brush
33. Nail care: nail polish, nail clippers, nail files, nail polish remover, a gift certificate for a manicure or pedicure.
35. Essential oils
A few more ideas for the teenagers on your list.
36. Socks: make them festive or fun if the teenager on your list is into that.
37. Gloves, hat or scarf.
38. Jewelry: earrings, bracelet, necklace, ring.
39. Gift card for gas.
40. Gift card for car wash/detailing.
CLUTTER-FREE STOCKING IDEAS FOR ADULTS
It’s not just the kids who need to keep active and off screens on cold winter days!
41. Tickets: sporting event, concert of theatre tickets
42. Gift certificate to an activity: rock climbing, axe throwing, rope courses, arcade, escape room, adventure sports centre etc.
You’re never too old for your favourite treat!
43. A gift card to their favourite restaurant or coffee shop.
44. A bottle of two of hot sauce.
45. A jar or two of specialty spices.
46. Gourmet salts.
47. Gum or mints.
48. A package of their favourite coffee or tea.
49. Hot chocolate bombs.
50. Alcohol: a bottle of wine or other spirit they enjoy.
51. Their favourite chocolate/candy.
52. A pop socket: you can make it unique for the adult in your life too by customizing one for them or giving them the option to customize their own.
53. A phone case: another gift that can be customized to really make it special.
54. A phone screen protector.
55. A gift card to app store/itunes any other.
56: Cord organizers: I like and use these ones and these ones.
57. A gift card for the spa.
58. Chapstick or lip gloss or lipstick
59. Bubble bath or bath bombs.
60. Toiletries: body wash, shaving cream, razors, lotion, their favourite moisturizer or cleanser.
61. Hair accessories: head bands, hair elastics, scrunchies hair clips, barrettes, comb/brush,
62. Nail care: nail polish, nail files, nail polish removers, nail clippers, a gift certificate for a manicure and/or pedicure.
64. Essential oils.
65. Lottery tickets.
66. Socks: make them festive or fun if the person on your list is into that.
67. A small kitchen gadget/utensil. Stay away from specialty “one-use” gadgets like an avocado slicer. Pizza scissors or a pickle-picker. But if someone on your list needs a spatula, a set of measuring spoons or a new wooden spoon, these are great stocking stuffer ideas.
68. Gloves, hat or scarf.
69: Jewelry: earrings, bracelet, necklace, ring.
70. A gift card for gas.
71. A gift card for car wash/detailing.
An afterthought no more! These 71 clutter-free stocking stuffer ideas make it easy to fill everyone’s stocking on your list with things they’ll want AND use! For clutter-free gift ideas for everyone on your list, check out this post.
Do you have a favourite clutter-free stocking stuffer idea I missed? Let me know in the comments below. For a free printable holiday planner to help keep track of your gifts and everything else holiday-related, click here.