Fees and Payment
- I charge an hourly rate and also offer packages that provide savings.
- Payment is due at the end of each session unless purchasing a package, which requires full payment at the end of the first package session.
- If at the end of the first session, you wish to upgrade to a package, the cost of the first session will be deducted from the package price.
- Payment can be made with cash, e-transfer, or credit card.
- The time starts when I arrive and ends when I leave.
- About 15 minutes prior to the end of the session, we will begin tidying up the area we are currently working on to allow time for payment and scheduling of the next session.
- All fees are subject to HST.
- In person assessment and sessions.
- Additional time spent planning space and organizing solutions.
- Labelling of items with labels made just for you.
- Arranging appointments of other service providers if required and on-site attendance to supervise the work (the time would be deducted from package hours).
- Removal of small household items no longer wanted/needed.
- Email communication throughout to answer any questions.
- Assessment fee: $60, which is deducted from the first session.
- Hourly fee: $50.
- 12 Hour Package: 5% discount ($47.50/hr).
- 24 Hour Package: 10% discount ($45.00/hr).
- 36 Hour Package: 15% discount (42.50/hr).
- Please note that package hours must be used within 6 months of the first session.
- Referrals are a very important part of BirchTree Organizing’s success and I want to recognize those who have referred my services. For any person sent my way that becomes a client, you will receive a $25 gift card to your choice of Solutions or Homesense/Marshalls/Winners.