What is the process, from beginning to end?
Step 1: Complimentary phone consultation:
- In our initial complimentary telephone conversation, we will get to know one another a little bit. I will ask you a number of questions about your specific situation, the challenges you are facing, what your organizing goals are and your timeline.
- This is an opportunity for you to ask me any questions as well.
Step 2: In person assessment:
- We book an assessment where I come to your home or small office, do a tour of your entire space and discuss in more detail what works and doesn’t work for you, what your biggest challenges are, your specific vision for the space when completed and how we can achieve that vision together.
- I will provide you with a Client Action Plan (via email) within 48 hours of this assessment. This plan outlines our discussions of your space, the issues you face, the results you want, and summarizes the plan we discussed to achieve those results.
- The in-person assessment usually takes 1-2 hours and there is a set fee that will be applied towards the first session/package fee once services commence.
- There is no obligation to hire BirchTree Organizing following the assessment. It is an opportunity for us to meet in person, for me to get a more accurate picture of your needs and for us to determine whether BirchTree Organizing is a good fit for your project.
Step 3: Begin maximizing space, optimizing time and simplifying life:
- We book your first session and continue to book sessions on a timeline that is convenient for you until the project or projects are complete. You can do multiple sessions a week, or spread them out as your schedule and/or budget allows. Package hours must be used within 6 months of purchase.